5 Craps Variations and The Top 5 Online Craps Casinos in the EU
Following a popular game, varied styles come along with differing rules consequently making craps variations more or less enticing. It’s an unparalleled casino game because of a tantric throw of the dice, its rules and its highly stylized format. To demonstrate its playability and its range, in sum there are eight variations of the game. Some of which may in fact change your mind or solidify which variation of craps best supports your gaming style.
Notably ‘Bank Craps’ is the most common amongst craps variations. Accordingly there are a number of different versions of craps. Consequently they each have different rules and odds. On average, the typical differences for craps variations is largely the rules for the ‘Come Out’ roll. For this purpose, in the craps variations ‘Simplified Craps’ the game has almost little in common with the original version especially in regards to its rules. On the other hand, it is composed of a completely new betting system as well as different rules entirely.
Keep reading so as to increase your appreciation of this dynamic and exciting casino game. Thereafter you’ll discover the top craps casinos in the EU where punters go to play the odds of this tantalizing casino game. Playing at a craps casino that is well-known for its craps specialities along with selecting the craps variation that you prefer essentially heightens your bet. Overall utilizing an advantageous online craps casino as well as the most favorable variation sets a punter up for success.
THE 5 CRAPS VARIATIONS THAT’LL INCREASE YOUR APPRECIATION OF THE GAME
5. SIMPLIFIED CRAPS
Without doubt, ‘Simplified Craps’ is indeed the best craps game for new punters. ‘Simplified Craps’ is more or less a watered-down version of the popular casino game however with more simplified rules. For example, rather than having difficult side bets, Simplified Craps possesses a very basic betting system.
To explain further, there are no Pass Line/Don’t Pass Line bets. Furthermore there are also no Craps or Naturals. In summary, punters simply roll the dice. Then thereafter depending on what number was rolled, the punter wins or loses.
‘Simplified Craps’ and its payouts are specified by the number that’s roll. To be noted, it bears to be mentioned that the house edge for Simplified Craps is a 2.8%. On the positive side, the punter wins if they throws a 2, 3, 4, 10, 11, or 12. On the other hand, the punter loses if he/she throws a 5, 6, 7, 8, or 9.
4. NEW YORK CRAPS
Typically ‘New York Craps’ is played in New York as well as parts of the UK and the Bahamas. Indeed its rules are similar to Bank Craps. However punters cannot make Place Bets or Come/Don’t Come Bets. Also all punters are required play on the box numbers 4,5,6,8,9 or 10.
Additionally the layout of a table for New York craps is one-of-a-kind. Literally there are two boxmen standing either side of the stickman. Not including a base dealer at both sides of the table. And for all the show, New York Craps offers slightly worse odds than Bank Craps. In summary, among craps variations this game has a 5% edge on all winning bets.
3. HIGH POINT CRAPS
This titillating craps variation is highly entertaining. First, an initial roll of 2 or 3 is ignored until a different total is rolled. Most importantly, a roll of 11 or 12 makes you win even money (1:1). To be noted, anything else sets the Point number. Afterwhich punters need to roll a number higher than the Point to win. To clarify, anything less and the punter loses. Without doubt, the basic rules and bets of normal craps are similar. In sum, the house edge is at 2.35%.
2. OPEN CRAPS
Open Craps gambling games are also called Private Craps. They are run illegally and in private settings. Typically with one person bankrolling the game. To be sure, the odds in Open craps are much worse than Bank Craps. Granted this also means punters can win or lose more.
Open craps is very similar to Bank Craps, except in regards to side bets. For example, with side bets like Point Bets, Hardway Bets, Off Number Bets and Proposition Bets, punters pay 5% commission to the house. There’s a Win Line and Lose Lin along the numbers 4,5,6,8,9 and 10 on a home-made Open Craps table.
First the shooter places their bet in the middle. Second, the part of ‘Fading’ occurs. All the punters have the option to cover all or part of their bet by placing their wager in the middle as well. Once the shooter rolls the ‘Come Out’, the game is then played like normal craps. However if the shooter throws a Natural, then they win all the money in the middle. Yet if and when the shooter throws Craps, then all the punters take their bets back. Thereafter they split the shooter’s bet between themselves.
1. CRAPLESS CRAPS
Bob Stupak invented crapless craps. Stupak’s goal was to create a game of craps where punter could never lose a Pass Line bet by rolling a 2,3 or 12 . This popular variety of craps provides better odds to the punter reducing the house edge on Come Out rolls. This popular format of craps is also better known as “ruse craps” and/or “never ever craps.”
In Crapless craps it’s impossible to lose your money on a Pass Line bet to craps (2,3 or 12) on the Come Out roll. This finally reduces the house edge bringing the odds back around to inherently support the punter’s journey. Certainly this is why Crapless Craps aren’t in many casinos. Shockingly because it isn’t profitable enough for them to run a game with such great odds.
By placing free large odd bets, one can further decrease the house edge to virtual zero percent. All in all, this acts as insurance for the Come Out roll. For instance, you only have one chance of losing with the 11 instead of having three chances of losing. To be noted, punters cannot make a Don’t Pass bet in Crapless Craps. By and large, this is the most profitable bet to make in Casino Craps. Check out crapless craps and reduce the house edge with Free Odds bets.
THE TOP 5 CRAPS ONLINE CASINOS IN THE EU TO PLAY YOUR FAVORITE CRAPS VARIATIONS
- Launched in 1999
- 5 million punters across 150 territories
- Around 400 games and live tables.
- Mobile casino website accessibility.
- Licensed by the Gaming Authority of Malta and listed on the Nordic OMX
- Strong reputation for fast pay-outs and prompt.
- Professional customer support options
- Amazing sign-up bonus: Two hundred percent bonus up to £200, plus ten free spins on selected NetEnt games even if you don’t make a deposit. Moreover top up those spins to two hundred by making your first deposit.
- Evolution Gaming, IGT / Wagerworks, Jadestone, Microgaming, NetEnt, Play’n GO. Gaming Software
- Overall it was launched in 1997.
- By and large, eCogra Certified.
- In sum, Live dealer and high limit games.
- More than 25 million punters worldwide.
- Won multiple Casino of the Year awards. As of late, the Totalgaming Award for Best Online Casino of the Year in 2012 as well as the EGR Award for Best Online Casino of the Year in 2013.
- Very high payouts at 96%+ for all games collectively.
- 2.4 million dollar maximum payout.
- Mobile casino accessibility.
- Welcome bonus: 100% match of your first deposit up to $200
- Launched in 1999 in Austria
- Over 15 years of experience.
- High-quality casino games by NetEnt
- Live dealer option
- Mobile accessibility
- Licensed in Malta via the Gaming Authority MGA (Maltese Gaming Authority
- Welcome Bonus of 100% bonus on up to 200 euros. Minimum required deposit is 1 euro. Additionally there’s a 50% bonus of up to 1000 Euro with the minimum deposit of 500 Euro.
- Lucrative bonuses: 100 Euro Sports Bonus, a 1500 Euro Poker Bonus and a 0: 0 Cashback bonus.
- 24/7 Customer service available via live chat, telephone and email.
- One of the safest and fairest online casinos.
- 200 € Welcome bonus + make a first deposit of € 1,200, you can enjoy a bonus of € 450. You’ll also receive a loyalty point for every 10 € that you deposit.
- INstant Play
- Highest of safety standards
- Gigantic jackpots
- Huge game selection
- 97.24% Payout Rate
- € 4 MILLION Maximum Jackpot
LICENSED BY: Gibraltar Gambling Commissioner
- Premium William Hill Casino App
- Reliable and competent customer service
- Live dealer and real money gambling options.
- Impressive array of casino games
- Awesome sign up bonus: Exclusive 100% bonus up to € 1,500
- Top notch German customer service
- Mobile game accessibility in the Betway app
- Based in Malta
- Founded in the UK in 2006
- Over 500 games including and not limited to: Sports betting, casino games, slots, real money, poker and craps.
- € 3 MILLION Maximum Jackpot
- 96.54% Payout Rate
- eCogra Certified
- Instant Play Casino
- Microgaming, Genesis Gaming, Rabcat, NextGen and Evolution Gaming Gaming Software
- Fair and reliable gambling environment
- One of the most successful and oldest online casinos providing the most high-quality online casino software in the gambling industry.
- Secure way to deposit and transfer funds including Paypal
When rolling the dice is your prime choice of casino game, you’ll be able to indulge in two dynamic craps variations. Select either Sic Bo which is great for both pro and less experienced punters, or go for a sizzling game of Craps.