A Sense of Humor in Gambling and Gambling Jokes
Gambling jokes and a sense of humor are great tools for punters to keep emotionally balanced and healthy while gambling in a high-risk and stressful casino environments. Jokes and laughter are a common way that a punter’s spirit combats the negative elements of beating the odds and combating losses. Humor reduces stress and it helps in keeping a punter in an optimistic and light-hearted spirit. When you’re feeling anxious, a good laugh has the potential to instantaneously lighten your mood lubricating the situation to your gaming pleasure.
The positive feelings one receives when laughing increase the energy in the brain and your body. Laughter and its side effects provides the ability to make punters more focus so that they can look at their problems from a less threatening perspective. Gambling has challenges that can make punters feel overwhelmed. In which case, a good laugh can help overcome overwhelming obstacles in the game while placing a smile on your face.
IF YOU’RE NOT LAUGHING AT THE GAME, YOU’RE NOT PLAYING RIGHT
Humor has also scientifically proven to positively affect a gamblers physical health. Research shows that the act of laughter improves the body’s resistance to fighting diseases by depleting stress hormones and increasing the infection-fighting antibodies in the body. The invisible nature of laughter can actually ease physical tension and it can help gaming muscles to release and relax.
Gambling jokes and laughter are the best medicine for a punters body.
Laughter brings along with it many benefits. Including and not limited to: an improved physical and emotional health, positive ‘endorphins’ released in your brain’s chemistry and meaningful connections. Humor is in itself and involuntary mental mechanism that literally distorts the view of circumstances in order to reduce their stress. Laughing is inside you and it’s free. It’s a healthy way to to cope with short-term stressors.
Preserve your smile, humor and optimism because life is a gamble.
Did you know that there’s actually something called ‘humor therapy?’ This innovative new trend in mental health counseling claims that they use laughter groups to heal from physical or emotional pain and stress. In humor therapy, patients participate in ‘laughter exercises’ that help people gain humorous perspectives on their lives and circumstances.
Then jokes and cartoons about gambling are a form of humor therapy. The benefits of laughing from gambling jokes are numerous from immunity boosts to decreased stress hormones, to decreased pain, to muscle relaxation to heart disease prevention. Even the physiological benefits of gambling jokes include: a zest for life, depleting sense of anxiety, stress, fear, improvement in mood and enhanced resilience. Laugh the blues of gambling away and release those free endorphins inside your gambling brain to counteract the effects of stress hormones in gambling.
GAMBLING JOKES AND HUMOR THERAPY
- What’s the difference between a poker player and a dog? Give the dog ten years and it’ll quit whining.
- Signs that you have a poker addiction: Your kids are named Check and Raise.
- Do you know the difference between online poker and live poker? A punter can cry after a bad beat online and no one will laugh at you.
- I put a thousand pounds on a horse. The thing collapsed.
- Customer: “Excuse me, I’m looking for the book that’s titled: ‘How to win easily and fast with poker.’” Clerk: “Please check at the fantastic literature counter.”
A man came home late and his wife yelled,
“Where have you been?”
“I’ve been playing poker with the boys.” He told her.
“Playing poker with the boys?” she scolded him. “Well, you can pack your bags and go!”
“So can you,” He told her. “This isn’t our house anymore.”
- What did the dealer say to the deck of cards? I can’t deal with you anymore.
- How’s a casino like a good woman? Liquor in the front, poker in the back!
- What do vampires play poker for? High Stakes!
INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF BEATING THE ODDS BY LAUGHING AT GAMBLING JOKES
- I can support my gambling habit without a job, but I want one so I can support it even more.
- Girls are like blackjack, I’m trying to go for 21, but I always hit on 16.
- Last night I stayed up late playing poker with Tarot cards. I got a full house and four people died. – Steven Wright
- A man rushes into his house and yells to his wife, “Pack up your things. I just won a million dollar slot machine jackpot!” She replies, “Shall I pack for warm weather or cold?” The man responds, “I don’t care. Just so long as you’re out of the house by noon!”
- “My husband’s going to a casino in central Asia. “Tibet?” “Of course, why else would he go!”
- There was a female gambler who played poker once a month with a group of female coworkers. She always woke her husband when she came home around 1:00 am so one night she tried extra hard not to wake him. Undressing in the living room, she put her purse over her shoulder and tiptoed into the bedroom butt ass naked. But she was surprised to find her husband sitting up in bed and reading. “Dammit woman!” he exclaimed. “Did you lose everything?”
KEEP CALM AND KEEP LAUGHING AT GAMBLING JOKES
- Three buddies took their wives on vacation to Las Vegas. After they returned home, the first guy says, “I don’t think I’ll ever do that again! Ever since we got back, my wife has been flinging her arms and hollering, “7 come 11″ all night long and I can’t sleep.” The second guy says, “I know what you mean. My wife played black jack the whole time we were there and she’s been slapping the bed all night and hollering, “Hit me light or hit me hard!” I can’t sleep either!” Then the third guy said, “You guys think you two have it bad! My wife played the slots the whole time we were there. Each morning I’ve been waking up with a sore cock and an a$$ full of coins.”
- What card game do lesbians prefer to play? Poke-her.
- When is the only time that you split tens in BlackJack? When the table is full and your buddies need a seat.
LAUGHING AT GAMBLING JOKES IS HUMOR THERAPY
- An attractive woman arrived at the casino. She bet twenty-thousand dollars on a single roll of the dice and told the dealer, ‘I hope you don’t mind, but I feel much luckier when I’m nude’.
Then she stripped from the neck down, and rolled the dice yelling, ‘Come on, baby, Mama needs new clothes!’
As the dice came to a stop, she proceeded to jump up and down and squeal. ‘YES! YES! YES! I WON!’
She ran to each one of the dealers and hugged them individually. Then she picked up her winnings, her clothes and quickly left. The dealers stared at one other dumbfounded. One of them said, ‘What did she roll?’
The other one answered, “I thought you were watching.”
- A blackjack dealer and a player with a thirteen count in his hand were arguing about tipping the dealer. “When I get bad cards, it’s not the dealer’s fault. Yet when I get good cards, the dealer had nothing to do with it, but I should tip him?” The dealer said, “When you eat out don’t you tip the waiter?” “Sure.” “Well then,” the dealer said, “the waiter serves you food and I’m serving you cards so you should tip me.”
“OK, but, the waiter gives me what I ask for…so I’ll take an eight.”
LAUGHING AT GAMBLING JOKES IS THERAPEUTIC
Here’s a touching story about a young punter who dared to say to his girlfriend, “I bet you wouldn’t marry me.” The story goes that she not only called his bet, but she also raised him ten!
A man walks into a butcher and asks him, “Are you a gambling man?” The butcher replies yes. So the man says to him, “I bet you $100 that you can’t reach up and touch that meat hanging from those hooks up there.” He replies, “No way, I’m not betting on that.” The man says, “But I thought you were a gambling man?” To which the butcher responds, “I am, but those steaks are too high!”
A doctor answers his phone in the middle of the night. He hears the familiar voice of a colleague on the other line. “We need a fourth for poker,” said the friend. “I’ll be right over,” whispered the doctor in the darkness. He jumped out of bed and his wife asked, “Is it serious?” “Oh yes, quite serious,” said the doctor gravely. “In fact, there are three doctors already there!”
LAUGHTER IS A SMILE WITH THE VOLUME TURNED UP
Bill Gates arrives at the doorway to the afterlife. On his left is the gate to heaven and on his right is the gate to hell.
“We don’t know what to do with you Bill. Thus, you may choose for yourself between heaven and hell.”
Bill peeks into heaven where he sees a couple of old men seated around a table. Then he peeks into hell where he hears loud rock and roll music playing at a bar with several beautiful women dancing and people having sex, but most important, people were gambling.
“Send me to hell!” shouts Bill, whereupon he was thrown into the fire.
“What the hell is this? You promised gambling, women and sex!” He cried out.
The devil says: “That was just a demo version.”