English Football League Apps
As a matter of fact, there are sports betting apps that every English Football League sports bettor can appreciate just as much as the competition itself. Founded in 1888, the EFL is largely a league competition. Equally important, it features professional football clubs from England and Wales. Notably, the EFL is the oldest such competition in world football.
Moreover the English Football League attracts a particular niche sports betting market. In like manner, a sports bettor is a mental athlete weaving stats and odds while handicapping. Training themselves to become wiser and stronger in their betting strategy by reading and watching the sports betting pros. Turns out, sports betting apps are a modern day technological ally for sports bettors.
As shown above, a lot of winning traits comprise a victorious sports bettor. Furthermore, sports bettors must be mentally strong. At long last, there are sports betting apps that can literally assist punters in the height of betting action. To equip your smartphone with sports betting apps is like outfitting your toolbox, you’re only as strong as your tools.
With the tendency of using apps like Twitter, Youtube and Instagram, consumers already use social media apps consistently. On ther hand, there’s a wealth of sports betting apps from line predictors to odds calculators which ultimately serve helpful whilst betting. In this day in age, sports bettors have an app for almost everything. For instance, from setting an alarm for game time, to watching your bet unfold on live footage on your smartphone.
Sports Betting Apps are beneficial and easy-to-use.
By and large, app designers saw the niche of the sports betting market and jumped on it. As a matter of fact, the following apps are ideally engineered for all sports bettors. However EFL sports bettors will find these apps ultimately beneficial to gaining full coverage and stats of the English Football League competitions between England and Wales.
5 Sports Betting Apps English Football League Punters Need Now
Check out these sports betting apps that essentially give punters an upper hand against sports books. Download them now from the Android store or an Apple Store most often for free. By all means, prep your phone’s interface to help you in your next online sports bet.
By simply typing in ‘sports betting’ apps into the search bar of an app store, punters ultimately see a wealth of sports betting tools. Be sure to download the following sports betting apps and then set your alarm for the upcoming English Football League match.
5. Sky Sports Mobile TV
In regards to Sky Sports Mobile TV, punters have News and Sport for their iPhone. As a result, punters have up-to-date stats. With premiere access to all of Sky’s Sports channels. Including Sky Sports 1, 2, 3, Xtra and News plus ESPN, At the Races and Sky News. Experience no buffering as you watch live action unfold on your bets with Sky Sports Mobile TV and you can even pause and rewind the live action back 30 seconds.
All of which is available to watch on an Apple device. Punters don’t need to be a Sky Sports subscriber at home rather all they have to pay is £6 per month subscription. However, you can only watch when you have a Wi-Fi network in range. Check out this video below which claims to show how to get all SKY Sports Channels for free on your phone.
The electronic programme guide is user friendly so that punters can see what’s on now. By simply hitting the arrow next to the listing, a punter can browse what’s on in the next 12 hours. In brief, for only £6 per month punters receive a live Premiership and Football League games from Sky and ESPN, live international and domestic cricket, La Liga, Serie A, live US Open tennis and more.
First, WantMyBet enables punters to search and discover the latest football bets from tipsters worldwide. In addition, the site allows sports bettors of any experience to share tips and create bets. On the whole, WantMyBet saw a niche in the sports betting market for a credible platform that harnesses an intensive online football betting community.
Overall, this social network is specifically for football betting which is why English Football League sports bettors love it. Just so you know, WantMyBet doesn’t use intimidating language and they have a glossary of betting-specific terms for novice sports bettors. Learn more about Sports Betting Vocabulary and Lingo by checking out this relevant glossary.
With over 50,000 page views on the site, with around 8,000 user registrations, WantMyBet has effectively done what it is set out to do. By creating an elite, niche online betting platform they’ve essentially skyrocketed punter’s opportunities as well as their bets. Over the coming years, expect to see innovative features that come directly suggested from punters making their site super user-friendly.
3. BettingExpert Live
In light of English Football League, BettingExpert live provides evolutionary in-play football tips. This platform intricately provides EFL sports bettors with everything they need to enhance their in-play sports betting. In addition, punters can find expert in-play betting tips, all of which is free. Moreover, there’s the opportunity to win a share of the fantastic weekly prizes.
- IN-PLAY BETTING: Discover tipsters and their sports betting predictions.
- LIVE BETTING SOCIAL: View your friends and pro tipsters bets in real time.
- TIPS AND PLACE BETS IN THE APP: After finding your bet, tap to generate a betslip.
- NUMEROUS MARKETS: Uncover tips on all sports betting markets.
- NOTIFICATIONS: Receive push notifications from favourite tipsters, when goals are achieved and when favourite teams are about to start a game.
- LIVE MATCH STATS: Make the best in-play betting picks by keeping track on live stats.
- POST A TIP IN SECONDS. First and foremost, punter need only 3 taps to post a tip.
- WIN CASH PRIZES: In the long run, the top 10 tipsters win a share of €250 weekly.
- IMPROVE: Track your betting performance over a period of time.
- ACQUIRE BADGES: Experience a winning streak and acquire a badge.
- CHALLENGE: Challenge your aquaintences and compete in weekly competitions.
- NOTIFICATIONS: Receive in-app notifications when your tips win or lose.
- CUSTOMIZED LIVESCORE: Keep track of your bets status with Live score.
- QUICK AND EASY SIGN IN: Log in instantly with an existing bettingexpert account.
2. Sky Sports Live Football Score Centre
In reality, the Sky Sports Live Football Score Centre is quite frankly a sports bettor’s dream come true. This ingenious app shares scores of games, videos of all the goals, all of which allows punters unlimited access to watch match highlights, check out up-to-date football news stories. Find action from Premier League and the English Football League, as well as La Liga, MLS, World Cup qualifiers, Eredivisie and even the Chinese Super League.
At the same time, the Football Score Centre’s intelligent alerts service provide punters the ability to stay ahead of the game. Moreover, giving an incredible advantage for punters to see relevant stats and live footage. In addition, punters can look forward to personalizing their home page with up-to-the-minute information on their sports bets and preferences.
• Video highlights of Premier League and English Football League matches.
• Notifications of preferred teams. Furthermore, view in-game goal clips as well as Premier League match highlights for Sky TV subscribers with Sky Sports
• Another key point is the brand new video section. It features your preferred teams as well as trending videos and footage from the Premier League, Football league and other leagues too.
• Check out the match pages which showcase: live scores, commentary, team line-ups and stats that keep punters up-to-date.
• On the positive side, review match reports, previews including a dedicated news section.
• To point out, live league tables include domestic, European and major leagues and tournaments.
• Follow the goals with the help of the Sky Sports News Vidiprinter.
• Most importantly, watch goals always in picture video mode while using other areas of the app. In other words, punters will never miss any of the action again.
1. OLBG Football Betting Tips
Indeed English Football League sports bettors will enjoy OLBG Football Betting Tips. To point out, punters will uncover free tips and expert opinions across a huge range of sports with a simple double-click and a scroll. Beating the bookies is a mantra for sports bettors and for that reason, OLGB Football Betting Tips app is a must for EFL punters.
By utilizing the OLGB mobile phone app, it helps a punter to discern if the current price is value or not. On the positive side, it’s packed full of helpful betting guides and information. For instance, take into consideration that OLGB also provides a Betting School equipped with a thorough tips section. English Football League punters will agree that this sports betting app is by far one of the best out there on the market.
OLGB also has an odds service. This value checker is a contender to oddschecker, yet it points punters win the direction of the best value bets. Additionally, OLGB provides ‘steamer’ information.
In other words, the odds have dropped perhaps as a result of big money gambling. By and large, OLGB is also applicable to horse racing. On the other hand, the Value Checker also shows helpful stats for sport markets including football, tennis, basketball and golf.