Payment Platforms That Are Super Easy To Use When Gambling Online
Online casinos are more accessible than ever, therefore the necessity for payment platforms to reinforce online gambling naturally increased. As broadband technology began ensuring the safety and security of its transactions, punters began reaping the bounty of payment options. In the first place safely depositing and withdrawing is not only ensured, it’s easier than ever using reputable and accredited payment platforms.
In 2016, online gambling and betting in the UK supplied 33% of the industry market share. By and large, sports betting, casino games and online bingo sites contribute to a large portion. Payment platforms essentially pave the way for successful online independence. Similar to entrepreneurs punters can conduct safe and secure transactions online.
In brief, once you’re registered at an online casino, one needs to deposit funds. Generally speaking, the options at first were limited to all major credit cards. On the other hand, alternative methods of payment acting as a third party transfer service between the online casino and the punter are also a feasible option worth considering. Equally online casinos often provide an immense array of payment options to explore.
FACTS ABOUT ONLINE PAYMENT PLATFORMS
- Online casinos often offer a wide array of payment options. In this way, they attract a larger audience and in essence, widen their demographic.
- As a punter, you’ll have to make a deposit to start gambling unless of course you have a fabulous welcome bonuses which sets you up with free money. Even some of those still require a deposit before your bonus is awarded to you. Choose from amongst the casino’s accepted payment platforms, make a deposit and get in on the action.
- Every payment platform has its own terms and conditions. With this in mind make sure to read up on the fine print before committing.
The Most Popular Credit and Debit Cards For Online Gambling
Typically debit cards are connected to a punter’s account. In addition, they use the funds directly from that said account. In reality, they are instantaneous with additional fees for making deposits. The following herein are the most popular credit and debits cards for online gambling.
- VISA Electron
Credit cards however, are not directly connected to a bank account. In essence, a loan facility transfers funds that are on loan from a financial merchant. To be noted, these funds incur penalties if they’re not paid on time. On the positive side, transfers are immediate. However, many merchants also not surprisingly, charge small fees for their services.
The subsequent credit cards are super to use while gambling online:
- American Express
USING PREPAID CARDS WHEN MAKING A DEPOSIT
Like debit card, prepaid cards function in the same way. Additionally offering instant transfers, they also have the ability to ‘cap’ spending. All in all, they need to be topped off before they can be used and nowadays there are virtual prepaid cards. In other words, the need for a physical card is a thing of the past. Another key point is that fees vary by provider and they can be applied to top-ups or transactions as either a percentage or flat fee.
The following are the most popular prepaid cards:
INSTANT PAYMENT SERVICES
In regards to instant payment services, they function as security measure between the bank and the online casino. On the positive side, most are free to use yet on the other hand, they also have a service fee.
These instant payment services are the most preferred:
3. iDebit (formerly Instadebit)
Depositing with EWallets
In short, EWallets operate differently. For example, the provider will simply debit the account and pay on your behalf. On the other hand, other EWallets require a transfer of funds before it’s usable much like a virtual prepaid card. Transfers are instant and fees vary among merchants.
The following EWallets are the most in demand in the gambling industry:
- Skrill (Moneybookers)
PAYMENT PLATFORMS ARE CONSTANTLY EVOLVING
Innovation and the times has exciting new platforms on the horizon. For instance, growing in popularity is Bitcoin. To further explain, Bitcoin is virtual currency. Altogether in this peer-to-peer online payment system, money is decentralised meaning that is controlled by its customers as opposed to a central authority or any country. Frequently Bitcoins are transferred via the web from user to user, without requiring a bank to process the payment. Specifically keep a look-out for bitcoin, an innovative and exciting payment platform in online casinos.
THE MOST POPULAR PAYMENT PLATFORMS FOR ONLINE CASINOS
With more than 23 billion transactions processed through its global network every year, Mastercard is a leader in card payment platforms. Significantly Mastercard offers: Mastercard debit card, Mastercard prepaid card, Mastercard gift card and Mastercard gift cards.
Advantages to using Mastercard:
- Widely accepted
- Safe and Secure
- Allows you to deposit large sums
- Benefit from Mastercard’s many perks.
Online casinos that accept Mastercard including and not limited to: Rich Casino, Royal Ace Casino, Vegas Crest Casino, Planet 7 Casino, Vegascasinoonline.eu, Slots of Vegas, Sloto Cash Casino, Miami Club Casino, Ruby Slots Casino, Miami Club Casino and Lucky Red Casino.
- One of Europe’s first virtual prepaid card companies.
- ‘The use of a debit card with the security and control of an eWallet.’
- Bank account linked to EntroPay virtual card.
- All in all, a standard fee of 4.95% applies to money transfers from a debit or credit card to your EntroPay Virtual VISA card. In brief receiving money from a merchant charges 1.95%. Overall returning funds back to a debit or credit card incurs £3 per transaction.
- Three membership levels:
- Starter Level | Achieved by completing the signup form.
- Basic Level | Attained by adding an residential address and verifying an email account.
- Premier Level | Reached by confirming your identity. For instance, by submitting a copy of photo ID and proof of physical address.
4. VISA DEBIT/ VISA ELECTRON
- VISA is recognisable worldwide as it’s as one of the most-used electronic payment platforms.
- 70% of its business in Europe is through debit and electron cards.
- VISA Debit and VISA Electron is offered on accounts where the account may not be eligible for an overdraft. To explain further, this means payments on electron cards won’t be processed unless the funds are physically in the account. This in fact, removes the risk of going overdrawn.
- Surprisingly fantastic Welcome Bonus when playing at Visa Casinos.
- In fact, no need to set up an online account to use your Visa.
In essence, debit/ credit / prepaid cards are easy and quick to use.
- Originated in 1999
- Operated by British owned Optimal Payments PLC.
- Used by millions of people from well over 150 countries.
- Quick and easy deposits.
- Great Welcome Bonuses and Loyalty Bonuses.
- Supports 26 different currencies.
- Spectacular customer service.
- One of the Kings of the EWallet industry.
- Free method of withdrawl and deposit.
- Fast payouts and phenomenal security.
Which online casinos accept Neteller?
Rich Casino, Casino Las Vegas USA, Royal Ace Casino, Box 24 Casino, Sloto Cash Casino, Vegascasinoonline.eu, Slots of Vegas, Miami Club Casino, Ruby Slots Casino and Lucky Red Casino.
It’s important to realize that NETELLER offers a VIP system. With attention to five levels all of which are based on how much you use the account. NETELLER offers its prices in USD ($). Benefits from the VIP system include lower currency conversion fees. With attention to discounts on withdrawal and transfer fees and higher transfer limits.
- Bronze – $10,000 per year
- Silver – $50,000 per year
- Gold – $100,000 per year
- Platinum – $500,000 per year
- Diamond – $2,000,000 per year
- EWallet formerly known as Moneybookers.
- Ultimately quick, convenient and safe.
- Superb safety measures.
- Founded in 2001
- Funds are available instantaneously.
- All in all, accepts 40 different currencies from 200 countries.
- Skrill punters are allotted a Skrill Welcome Bonus.
- Regulated by the the Financial Conduct Authority. (FCA)
- In sum, top-notch customer support.
Online casinos that accept Skrill: Rich Casino, Vegas Crest Casino, Box 24 Casino, Planet 7 Casino, Sloto Cash Casino, Slot of Vegas, Miami Club Casino, Ruby Slots Casino, Lucky Red Casino and 7 Spins.
Similar to NETELLER, Skrill operates a premium VIP service as well. To demonstrate its four levels, each come with quarterly requirements.
- Bronze – €6,000 per quarter
- Silver – €15,000 per quarter
- Gold – €45,000 per quarter
- Diamond – €90,000 per quarter
- One of the world’s most popular payment platform.
- Hassle-free depositing and withdrawling.
- Namely a reputable online merchant.
- All in all, quick payouts.
- 18 years of a solid reputation.
- Fantastic customer service.
- Fantastic welcome bonuses.
- Notably super benefits and rewards.
- Creating an account is free.
- Another key point, currency conversion is applied.
- Use the Mobile App.
- PayPal charges a very small fee for deposits and withdrawals.
- Overall it’s safe and secure.
With over 20 million customers in the UK.
- Manage multiple debit, credit, and bank accounts in one virtual space.
- However there’s a charge of 3.4% plus 20p per transaction.
- PayPal claims 192 million active users in more than 200 markets.
- Incredibly easy to setup and use.